Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy lasagna recipe. You can cook easy peasy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Use 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Take 6 of Hot Italian Sausage or 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Ready to Bake Lasagna Noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic- minced.
- You need 16 oz. of Tomato Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce.
- Get 6 oz. of Tomato Paste.
- Use 2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 3/4 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded Romano Cheese.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in large pan until brown.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Add sausage, tomato sauce and tomato paste and basil to the above pan.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, beat eggs, ricotta, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Romano in medium bowl, set aside.
- One meat mixture is done, line 13x9x2 baking dish with a thin layer of meat mixture.
- Add a layer of Lasagna noodles side by side w/o overlapping/touching (you may have to break noodle to fit).
- Add 1/2 ricotta mixture -spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 meat mixture- spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 Mozzarella- spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers (noodles, ricotta, meat and mozzarella).
- Sprinkle the remaining Romano over top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.