Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & egg ‘mazemen’ noodles recipe. You can have beef & egg ‘mazemen’ noodles using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles:
- Take 250 g of beef strips.
- Use 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely sliced spring onions.
- Provide 1 handful of mange touts, blanched.
- Provide 400 g of cooked ramen noodles.
- Get 2 of soft poached eggs.
- Prepare of Tare :.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of mirin.
- Get 1/4 cup of sake (1 tbsp rice wine vinegar mixed with 3 tbsp water as substituted).
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
- Use 3 of spring onions, root end trimmed.
- Use 4 cm of piece ginger, sliced.
Steps to make Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles:
- Mix the beef with mirin, miso, honey and rice vinegar. Set aside while you make the tare..
- For the tare, place the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until the sauce has reduced by half. The. Strain and set aside until ready to serve..
- Heat the vegetable oil in frying pan or wok. Stir fry the marinated beef for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Toss through most of the spring onions (save some for serving)..
- To serve, add 1/4 cup of tare to the bottom of your serving bowls. Divide the noodles among the bowls. Top with the beef, an egg and mange touts on the side and drizzle with more tare. Sprinkle over the remaining spring onions. Serve immediately and don’t forget to give everything a good mix before you tuck in (the noodles will turn sticky if you leave them for too long without mixing everything together quickly).
If you find this Beef & Egg ‘Mazemen’ Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.