Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Candys Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candys Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candys Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candys bean soup recipe. To make candys bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Candys Bean Soup:
- Get 1/2 bag of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- Get 12 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Take 1 of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- Use 5-6 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- Provide of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- Take of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- You need of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- Prepare of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- Use 3 of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
Instructions to make Candys Bean Soup:
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
If you find this Candys Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.