Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de pollo – chicken soup recipe. You can have caldo de pollo – chicken soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- Provide of caldo.
- Provide 3 of chicken breast.
- Take 1 bag of of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Get 4 of whole corns.
- You need 5 large of potatoes.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get 3 of chicken cubes.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of lemon juice to taste.
- Provide 2 gallon of water.
- Provide 1 of i use about 6 bags of sazon.
- Use 3 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Provide of rice.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of chicken cube.
- Take 2 of bags of sazon.
- Take 2 cup of rice.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
Steps to make Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- fill pot with water.
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil.
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked…
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside.
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro.
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro.
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft.
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy.
If you find this Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.