Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup and Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup and Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam with egusi soup and chicken recipe. To make pounded yam with egusi soup and chicken you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup and Chicken:
- Prepare of Pounded Yam.
- Provide 1 of Medium Yam.
- Take Pinch of suger.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Egusi Soup.
- Prepare of Egusi.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Use of Spinach.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Prepare of I big onion.
- Provide 2 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Provide of Whole roasted shrimps.
- Get of Crawfish powder.
- Prepare of Salt and seasonings.
Steps to make Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup and Chicken:
- Peel the Yam into a medium sizes, wash and pour it into a clean pot and add water.
- Add a little bit suger toward the end to even out the bitterness from the yam.
- Drain the yam from the pot after cooking and pour it into a mota or pounding machine and pound till soft.
- Remove for the mota and make a shape of your choice, mine is round😜.
- Cut the chicken into pieces, put it in a clean pot and add onion, curry, seasonings and salt to taste. Cover and leave to cook for some minutes.
- In another clean pot, add palm oil and a diced onion, fry till the onion is golden brown. You can add some garlic if u like but is optional.
- Blend the red bell pepper and tomatoe, pour into the palm oil and fry it also.
- Diced the onion and mix it with the egusi, add water bit by bit until you make a thick paste.
- Scoop the egusi and let it cook for like 15 minutes on a low heat.
- After boiling the chicken, then fry it a bit and add it together with its stock into the egusi.
- Add some whole roasted shrimps and crawfish powder, add curry, seasonings and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add spinach after cooking for like 10 minutes.
- Stir it well and leave for 5 minutes.
- My pounded Yam with Egusi soup and chicken is ready to serve. Enjoy with a drink of choice 😘😙😚.
If you find this Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup and Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.