Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin and carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Get 1/4 of of fresh pumpkin, peeled and diced into cubes.
- Get 2 piece of carrot, peeled and sliced.
- Get 1 piece of chicken sausage, sliced.
- Take 2 slices of Kraft Singles cheese.
- Get A few of slices of fresh tortilla as needed.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced into cube (don’t smash it).
- Use 2 of Chicken cube stock.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of Nutmeg powder.
- Get of Dry parsley (or fresh parsley when available).
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Pour a bit of olive oil into the pressure cooker, then add the sliced ginger and garlic and let it simmer a bit.
- Put the pumpkin cube and carrot into cooker, seasoned it with the salt, pepper and nutmeg powder as you like it. Let it simmer for a while and then add 2 cups of water..
- Securely close the pressure cooker tightly and let the wonder work for 10minutes. Longer time needed if the pumpkin is from a harder type..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare your tortilla by grilling them lightly over a small fire on a grill pan with a splash of olive oil until it’s crispy and properly done..
- Once the time set for the pressure cooker, take it from the stove and put it under a running water on your sink to release the pressure before open it. Be careful for the steam coming out from the cooker..
- Slowly take the pumpkins and carrots from the cooker and put into the blender with some of the liquid from the cooker. Do not over stuff the blender and always leave 1/4 of empty space in the blender before covering the lid carefully..
- Blend the pumpkin mush and carrot as you like. If you want it to be smoother, blend it longer. I like it a bit coarser, so I only blend it for 5-10 seconds..
- Put the cooker pan back on the stove and add some water into it (about half of the amount of your puréed pumpkin mix) and put to boil with the chicken stock cube in it..
- Add the sliced sausage into the pan and let it boil. Dropped the 1st slice of Kraft Singles and let it melt in the mix. Then slowly put the blended mixture of the pumpkin and carrot slowly, while keep stirring it well..
- Seasoned it with salt and pepper and some nutmeg powder to your taste. Let it boil into simmer with low heat..
- Serve with the grilled tortillas and the other Kraft singles cheese. You can add more cheese if you want. Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley on top of it before serving it..
- Best to eat on a cold night or rainy afternoon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.