Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Simple Goulash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Simple Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Simple Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & simple goulash recipe. You can cook quick & simple goulash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Simple Goulash:
- Use 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 cans of diced tomatoes, approx 30oz.
- Use 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, or approx 2 tsp granulated garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need .5 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 cups of macaroni noodle.
Steps to make Quick & Simple Goulash:
- Brown meat over high heat with a pinch of salt until most of the water has evaporated..
- If using fresh garlic, add for a minute to sweat a little. Otherwise add the granulated garlic along with the chili powder, paprika, black and cayenne pepper and let cook for just a minute to wake up the spice aromas..
- Add diced tomatoes, sugar, and cup of water, then bring to a low boil on medium high heat. There should be slightly to much liquid so you can reduce it for the next 15 minutes. If it gets too dry, add a little water..
- Boil water for noodles. I like to add salt and olive oil to the water as it comes to a boil. Once boil is reached, add noodles..
- Boil until just before noodles are done. The liquid in the porridge will finish them. Otherwise they tend to be overcooked. Drain the noodles and combine with the porridge..
- Let stand a few minutes, then serve..
If you find this Quick & Simple Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.