Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of medium curry powder or strength of choice.
- Get 450 g (2 cups) of green split peas.
- Take 1920 ml (8 cups) of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Prepare 240 ml (1 cup) of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of Freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
Steps to make Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and carrot for around 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Add the tomato puree and curry powder, stir in and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the split peas, stock and salt.
- Bring to the boil then turn down and let simmer for 35 – 40 minutes or until the peas are softened.
- Before serving stir through the coconut milk and season to taste.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
If you find this Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.