Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot soup recipe. To cook beetroot soup you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot soup:
- Use 2 of beetroots.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of basil, celery, mint and coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beetroot soup:
- Wash and chop beetroot, carrot and all the leaves. Boil water in a pan. Drop carrots, ginger and garlic. Boil for 5minutes..
- Add beetroot and all the green leaves, reserving few for topping. Cover and cook for 10minutes..
- Open and cool the mixture for 10minutes. Grind it to a very smooth paste. Adjust consistency by adding some more water,salt and pepper..
- Serve hot. Sprinkle some coriander and mint leaves..
If you find this Beetroot soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.