Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. You can have creamy broccoli potato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Use 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of seasonal.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.