Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken rice recipe. To make creamy chicken rice you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Rice:
- Provide 2 1/4 cups of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of split chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of potato soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- Take 1 tablespoon of creole seasoning.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Rice:
- Cover chicken in pot with water and boil 45 minutes. After chicken is cooked, peel and shred chicken..
- In water the chicken was boiled in place the 2 1/4 cups uncooked rice in water and boil and cook for 20 minutes..
- When rice is done cooking, mix chicken, cream of chicken, cream of potato, and cream of shrimp soup. Cook together and heat through for about 5 minutes. Add creole seasoning and serve..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.