Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized tomato soup recipe. You can have caramelized tomato soup using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramelized Tomato Soup:
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes, very ripe.
- Provide 2 of cans diced tomatoes (14oz. each).
- Prepare 1 of tbsp tomato paste.
- Use 2 of small to medium carrots.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 2 of cloves garlic.
- You need 200 gr of elbow or any other small pasta (7oz).
- Get 170 gr of panela cheese (6oz).
- Take 2 of tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of tbsp unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of tbsp sour cream.
- Take of to taste tarragon.
- Take of to taste salt (I use pink Himalaya salt).
- Use of to taste freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Caramelized Tomato Soup:
- Chop carrots, celery, and fresh tomatoes, reserve. Chop onion and garlic..
- Cut the cheese in small cubes, put in a bowl and reserve for later use..
- Drain the canned tomatoes over a bowl. Use a spoon to squeeze the tomatoes and get them as dry as possible. Save the juice!.
- Put a large saucepan over medium heat, add the oil and 1 tbsp butter. Once hot, add the chopped onion and garlic, season with salt & pepper and saute until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir often..
- Add carrots, celery, and the fresh tomatoes. Cover and let cook until the carrots are just tender, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add the drained canned tomatoes and the tomato paste. Cook uncovered and stirring frequently, until the tomatoes caramelize, about 15 minutes..
- While the tomatoes caramelize, boil a pot with salted water and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta and return to pot, mix with the rest of the butter, salt and pepper, and set aside..
- Once the tomatoes are caramelized, add the strained juice from the canned tomatoes, plus 2 cups water to the saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook, partly covered, for an additional 10 to 15 minutes (the vegetables should be very tender at the end).
- Transfer the soup to a blender and pureé. Careful: soup is very hot; start at a low speed and gradually increase it to avoid splattering. Watch for your desired texture: I prefer a a more chunky soup, but you can pureé until silky smooth if you want. Once blended, return to saucepan..
- Add the buttered pasta to the soup and mix well..
- Divide the cheese into plates and scoop the soup on top. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a pinch of tarragon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.