Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe. To make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Get of 32oz. chicken broth.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of white onion (rough chop).
- Take of instant rice.
- Take of leftover shredded turkey (dark & white meat).
- You need of of crushed red pepper flakes (whatever amount you desire).
- Prepare of paprika.
- Use of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Bring 2cups of chicken broth to a boil then stir in paprika and rice. Cover and remove from heat. Rice will be tender in 5-10 minutes depending on what instant rice you are cooking with..
- In a medium-large pan melt butter over medium high heat and add onions, cook until translucent. Add salt and pepper if you so desire..
- Once onions are translucent, add the remainder of the chicken broth to the pan and stir in the turkey, crushed red pepper flake (desired amount), and salt & pepper to taste. Bring to a quick boil then turn off heat..
- Cooldown for 2-5 minutes then serve soup over the rice..
If you find this thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.