Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup:
- Take 64 oz of vegetable broth.
- Provide 2 can of (15 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot, diced.
- Take 6 oz of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh green beans, broken into bite sized pieces.
- Use 2 cup of fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- In stock pot, combine all but pasta and spinach. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add pasta and green beans and simmer an additional 20 minutes..
- Add spinach and simmer until wilted. Serve with parmesan if desired..
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.