Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe. You can have mexican casserole with ground beef in slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker:
- Take 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 1 of small green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 16 ounces of kidney beans, undrained.
- Use 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 8 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of water (1 ounce).
- Provide 1 envelope of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of instant rice uncooked.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker:
- Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet..
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese..
- Cook on low for 4-8 hours..
- Stir in rice, cover, and cook until tender..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted..
If you find this Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.