Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's feta stuffed greek meatballs recipe. To cook brad's feta stuffed greek meatballs you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs:
- You need of For the meatballs.
- You need 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Get 2 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Use 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need of Filling.
- Get 6 oz of feta cheese.
Instructions to make Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a lg bowl. Let sit in the fridge for around an hour..
- Remove meat mixture. Depending on the size you want your meatballs, take portions and Form into patties in your hand. Place feta cheese on patty and reform ball around it. Press well with your hands to seal. If you keep your hands wet the meat won't stick to them..
- Heat a lg frying pan on medium high heat. Add 1 tbs oil. Fry meatballs until browned well on all sides..
- I served over cous cous with herbs and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.