Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely braising steak in gravy 😉 recipe. To make my lovely braising steak in gravy 😉 you only need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉:
- Take of flank or Braising Steak cut into large chunks.
- You need of small onions chopped.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
- Provide of Red Wine.
- Provide of boiling water.
- Get of beef cubes or bouillons.
- Take of tomato puree or paste.
- Prepare of Corn starch or corn flour.
- Take of little cold water to mix the cornflour.
Steps to make My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉:
- Cut Braising Steak into large chunks.
- Fry all over for 2 mins, until there is no red colour left.
- Add the steak to a greased ovenproof dish..
- In the same fry pan add chopped onions, and fry until opaque in colour.
- Then add the garlic fry for 1 minute.
- Add a quarter cup of red wine, let it fry bubbly for 2 mins.
- Add 1 litre of boiling water and bring to the boil.
- Then add your beef cubes or bouillons, stir in and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and stir in.
- Then add black pepper stir.
- Now transfer all the gravy into the ovenproof dish with the steak and stir in.
- Put the dish in a preheated oven 180°C/gas 7 for 45 mins then stir and cook again for a further 45 mins on 160°C / gas 5, braising slowly for the time..
- Then add the corn flour or corn starch to a little water. Stir to a paste then add to the braising steak and stir it and it will be a lot thicker. Then put back in the oven for 15 mins..
- Serve with crispy chips or mash potato and veg..
If you find this My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.