Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing beef steak rice bowl recipe. You can cook refreshing beef steak rice bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- Use of thick slice of meat for steak Beef (Cut into diagonal strips).
- You need of Bean sprouts.
- Get of ladle Grated daikon radish.
- You need of Green onions (finely sliced).
- You need of to 5 tablespoons ☆Soy sauce.
- Take of ☆Water.
- Get of ☆Sugar.
- Use of as much (to taste) Plain cooked rice.
Steps to make Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- Stir fry the bean sprouts with a little oil (not listed in the ingredients). Next, spread out the sprouts on top of the rice in the bowl..
- After taking the bean sprouts out of the frying pan, add in the thinly diagonally sliced meat and fry..
- Arrange the meat on top of the bean sprouts once it is done cooking. Then with the left over oil from cooking the meat, add in the ☆ ingredients and cook until the sugar dissolves..
- Once the sugar dissolves, add in the grated daikon and cook it briefly. Take however much sauce you plan to use on the steaks out of the pan..
- Pour the soup that you made on top of the meat. Next top with the grated daikon that you put to one side, and add the sliced green onions for a finishing touch..
- Tips: Take the soup made from cooking the grated daikon and mix with miso to make a miso soup. Just like how you see in the picture, add in the leftover sliced green onions as well..
If you find this Refreshing Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.