Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock recipe. To cook mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock you need 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Get of ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking].
- Provide 1 of LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 4 Cans of Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get of ● For The Chicken Soup Mix.
- Provide 2 Cans of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Provide 2 (4 oz) of Cans Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Or Heavy Cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Vegetables.
- Use 1/2 of Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Provide 1 of LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Provide 1/2 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Beans.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Drained Sweet Peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of ● For The Dumplings [room temp].
- You need 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Take Dash of Of Green Chile Powder.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Get of Chopped Potatoes.
- Take Bowls of LG Bread.
- Use of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables..
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved..
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones..
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well..
- Your half and half or heavy cream..
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl..
- Fold in your shredded chicken..
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand..
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain..
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed..
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour..
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp..
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls..
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder..
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together…
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish..
- Serve immediately..
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.