Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Use 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- Use 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- Prepare 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.