Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spaghetti bolognese sauce made with a food processor recipe. To cook easy spaghetti bolognese sauce made with a food processor you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor:
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground meat.
- You need 1/2 of ●Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of ●Carrot.
- Provide 1/2 of ●Celery.
- Take 2 of ●Shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 of ●Bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes (whole or diced).
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 pinch of of each salt, pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor:
- Mince the garlic. Cut the ingredients marked ● into a bite-sized pieces. Cutting all vegetables first reduces the cooking time..
- Put onion into the food processor..
- Heat vegetable oil and garlic in a pan over low heat..
- Raise the temperature to medium heat. Saute onion until transparent, add ground meat and stir fry..
- Put carrot and celery into the food processor..
- Add to the pan..
- Put shiitake mushrooms and bell pepper into the food processor..
- Add to the pan and stir fry..
- Last, put canned tomatoes into the food processor..
- Add the tomatoes to the pan. Put in soup stock cube and bay leaf and simmer..
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve. (15 minutes simmered over medium heat in this picture.).
- It's a lumpy sauce, so it's a good match with penne and lasagna. I used penne this time..
If you find this Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.