Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken soup for your soul recipe. You can cook homemade chicken soup for your soul using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Get 1 of Whole raw chicken.
- Use 3 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Get 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 small of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- You need 3 dash of Poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Season salt (really season the chicken to your liking, I used Jonny's).
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Use 2 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 3 medium of Carrots peeled and sliced.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Fill a large pot up with water and place the raw cleaned chicken in the water and boil for about an hour depending how much your chicken weighs. Add chopped onion, garlic, celery, dill, poultry seasoning, season salt, &pepper. Also Teaspoon of olive oil. & chicken bullion..
- When chicken is done and the meat pulls apart easily, take chicken out of the pot and put in a dish, then add to the pot two cups of chopped carrots, and your noodles..
- Add your shredded chicken.
- After you add your noodles stir frequently until they are done.
- Dish & enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.