Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made chicken soup recipe. To cook home made chicken soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Take of Whole Chicken.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Celery.
- You need of Noodles.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Pettie diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Place chicken in large pot with the onion cut in half (onion is for taste). You can dice a onion if your family likes onion..
- Fill pot with water, so it covers the top of the chicken. Add salt and pepper..
- Boil the chicken for 30 – 40 min..
- While chicken is boiling, cut up carrots and celery..
- After chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside to cool. Add carrots and celery to broth to cook. Add can of tomatoes..
- Once chicken is cool remove from bone. Add the chicken back to broth with the package of noodles..
- Cook soup until noodles are done. Then enjoy!.
- You may have to add more salt and peper for your taste. May have to add some chicken broth, depending on your noodles and how much broth you like..
If you find this Home Made Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.