Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Japchae recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Japchae recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Japchae recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy japchae recipe. To make easy japchae you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Japchae:
- Prepare 50 grams of Korean cellophane noodles (or Malony noodles).
- Take 100 grams of Beef (cut into strips or thinly sliced).
- Take 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of as required Vegetable oil for stir-frying.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Sesame oil to finish (optional to your taste).
- Provide 1 of as required White sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of as required Chili powder, chili threads (to garnish).
Steps to make Easy Japchae:
- Combine all the ☆ ingredients. Marinade the thinly cut beef in the combined ☆. Cook the cellophane noodles in boiling water, rinse and drain. Cut into bite sizes..
- Slice the onion and shiitake mushroom. Julienne the carrot. I used shimeji mushrooms instead of a shiitake mushroom and added spinach in this photo..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the carrot and onion. Fry the mushrooms quickly. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- I fried the vegetables separately, but you can fry them in one go..
- Fry the beef and save the marinade. I had only gizzards in my fridge, so I used them instead of the beef in this photo..
- When the meat is cooked halfway through, add the cellophane noodles. Separate the noodles with your chopsticks if they are stuck together. Add the marinade of the beef and continue to cook..
- Once the marinade has completely evaporated, return the vegetables and mix well. Check the taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and sesame oil..
- After everything is mixed well, add the spinach. Mix quickly. Spinach can be cooked through even with just the residual heat..
- Transfer onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Garnish with chilli powder and chilli threads..
If you find this Easy Japchae recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.