Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shinwari beef karahi (eid special) recipe. To cook shinwari beef karahi (eid special) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special):
- Prepare of Beef boneless.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper crushed.
- Take of Tomatoes 3 medium roughly chopped.
- Provide of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Green chilli 4 sliced.
Instructions to make Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special):
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and fry ginger garlic paste for 1 minute..
- Add beef cubes and fry it on medium flame for 5mins..
- Add salt and pepper and 2 cups water. Then give it pressure for 15 mins..
- When the meat become tender add tomatoes. Fry it on medium heat so that tomatoes become soft and mixed with gravy..
- Now add green chilli sliced. Stir it on high flame so the oil released..
- Switch off the flame and garnish it with green coriander and ginger..
- Ready to eat..
If you find this Shinwari beef karahi (Eid Special) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.