Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have cheesy chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 1 large of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup.
- Take 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mild enchilada sauce (canned).
- Provide 1 can of Mild Rotel tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of Sliced black olives (drained).
- Take 1 of Tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil chicken breast over medium-high heat for about 30-45 minutes. Remove from heat, drain water and let cool..
- In a large pot, over medium-low heat combine the soups, sour cream, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce and black olives. Stir mixture very well..
- While soup is cooking, shred or dice up chicken into small pieces. Add chicken to pot..
- Cook until mixture is warm. Stir frequently to keep from burning the bottom of the pot..
- Once heated thoroughly, remove from heat. Pour into individual bowls and add bite size pieces of tortillas chips and garnish with shredded cheese..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.