Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. You can cook bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Take of onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped.
- Prepare of smoked sausage (your choice).
- Get of tomato.
- You need of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare of small chicken boullion cube.
- Provide of small beef boullion cube.
- Take of medium gulf shrimp.
- Take of shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand.
- Provide of lump white crabmeat.
- You need of bay scallops.
- Get of tomato soup.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour (for Roux).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of butter (for roux color).
- Provide of cajun or creole seasoning.
- Get of Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra).
- Use of frozen Okra (Optional).
- Provide of chicken broth.
Steps to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!).
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes.
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire.
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins.
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers.
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.