Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tomato italian sausage soup recipe. To make zucchini tomato italian sausage soup you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Take 2 cups of yellow onion (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of mini bell peppers (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 of zucchinis cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 cups of chicken soup base.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Provide 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Take Dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 cup of motzerella or feta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Get of Extra cheese for garnish.
Steps to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon..
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes..
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine..
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.