Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot soup with gooseberry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot soup with gooseberry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot soup with gooseberry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup with gooseberry recipe. You can have carrot soup with gooseberry using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot soup with gooseberry:
- Take 3-4 of carrots.
- You need 1 of medium size avla.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Carrot soup with gooseberry:
- Clean and peeled carrot and cut into small pieces likewise cut avla into small pieces. Now cook in a pressure cooker to one whitsles..
- Cool down and then transfer to a blender and blend to a fine paste..
- Heat pan on a medium flame and transfer carrot goose berry paste into the pan.Now add salt and ginger powder and stir..
- You can add little water according to the required consistency. Off the gas flame once it starts to boil. Serve hot with croutons..
If you find this Carrot soup with gooseberry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.