Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sirloin Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sirloin Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sirloin Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin steak recipe. To cook sirloin steak you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak:
- Get of beef top sirloin steak.
- Take of As needed, seasoned meat tenderizer and pepper.
- Provide of As needed, a little olive oil and a dap of butter.
Steps to make Sirloin Steak:
- Before I cook my steak, I beat the crap out of it with a meat tenderizing tool. I highly recommend getting one of these if you don’t have one..
- When it’s time to cook your steak, heat a large cast iron skillet on med/high heat. Add the oil and butter and allow to melt. Lay the steak in the skillet and set the bacon press or another skillet on top of the steak..
- Cook for a good 5 to 6 minutes without moving it. Flip the steak and repeat with the press or the weight..
- After another 5 or 6 minutes take the skillet off the heat. Take off the weight and transfer to a platter. Allow to sit for several minutes to rest. We like ours medium rare. If you’ve never tried it, have some raw horseradish with that steak. It’s a match made in heaven..
If you find this Sirloin Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.