Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef stroganoff recipe. You can have ground beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Use of Ground beef (chuck).
- Take of Butter or margarine.
- You need of Onion; chopped.
- Get of Beef bouillon.
- Get of Flour.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Use of Rotini or wide egg noodles; cooked.
Steps to make Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Dissolve bullion cube in 1 cup of boiling water..
- Brown ground chuck. Drain ..
- In 10 or 12 inch skillet, sauté onions in 1 tablespoon butter. Remove onions and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Brown flour. Add ketchup, onions, and Worcestershire sauce..
- Add bouillon and ground beef; let thicken..
- When ready to serve, add sour cream to sauce and serve over hot cooked noodles..
If you find this Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.