Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached beef topside steak pinwheels with sabayon sauce recipe. You can cook poached beef topside steak pinwheels with sabayon sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce:
- Take 4 each of topside beef steaks (tenderised and tied into a roll).
- You need 850 ml of beef stock (add 1 cup of water).
- Use 2 clove of garlic (crushed)*.
- You need 6 each of whole peppercorns*.
- You need 3 each of rosemary (stems removed)*.
- Take 2 each of thyme sprigs*.
- You need 9 tbsp of poaching liquid from steaks (cooled).
- Take 6 each of egg yolks.
- Get 6 tbsp of Sauvignon blanc wine.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper (for seasoning).
- Use 1 of parsley (chopped).
Instructions to make Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce:
- *Make bouquet garni: cut small piece of mesclun cloth or cheesecloth. Add in whole peppercorns,thyme,garlic and rosemary. Tie with a string to make a little sachel..
- Tenderise steaks with meat mallet. Roll and tie with string. season thouroughly with salt and pepper..
- In deep saucepan: Pour beef stock and add bouquet garni plus water.Bring to a simmer..
- Add steaks and poach until internal temp 51°C (medium rare) reached. Remove and keep warm..
- Sabayo sauce: Mix poaching liquid,egg yolks and wine into stainless steel bowl. Whisk until thick and foamy under bain marie (place bowl over pot of barely simmmering water)..
- Season sabayon to taste. Slice off beef into pinwheels. Remove string. Assemble pinwheels around circular platter. Sprinkle with parsley on top..
- Place small bowo of sahayon on cetre. Serve..
If you find this Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.