Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fiona's lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiona's lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiona's lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiona's lentil soup recipe. You can have fiona's lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiona's lentil soup:
- Get 1 of large brown onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 250 grams of split red lentils.
- Use 1 of large grated carrot.
- Provide 400 grams of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Get 400 ml of low fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken stock (more if needed).
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar (to taste).
Instructions to make Fiona's lentil soup:
- Fry onion in olive oil with spices.
- When onion is soft add grated carrot fry until soft.
- Add lentils tomatoes chicken stock and coconut milk simmer for 30-45mins.
- Check your consistency.
- Blend/blitz until liking eg lumpy or smooth.
- Eat with crusty bread xxxx.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to taste if needed.
If you find this Fiona's lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.