Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. You can have sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- Get of vegan stock.
- Provide of baby spinach.
- Use of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Use of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Use of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.