Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo palak gosht recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo palak gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo palak gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo palak gosht recipe. You can have aloo palak gosht using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo palak gosht:
- You need 1 kg of palak.
- You need 1 bowl of methi patta.
- Get 0.5 kg of gosht (mutton or beef or chicken).
- Take 3 of tomato.
- You need 3 of potato.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 7-8 of green chilli.
- Provide 7-8 of curry patta.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of zeera.
- Use 2 tsp of laal mirch powder.
- Take 2 tsp of dhanya powder.
- You need 3 tsp of kuta hua dhanya.
- You need of according to taste salt.
- Provide 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/5 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Aloo palak gosht:
- Sab se gosht boil krlenge.
- Phir 1 patile me 2 tbsp oil me zeera,chopped garlic,curry patta or hari mirch dal kar fry krna hai…phir us me palak or methi patta dal kar itna fry karenge ke palak pani chor de…..phir us me aloo dal denge or phir us ko dhak kar halki aanch par pakne ke lye rakh denge..
- Doosri taraf 3tbsp oil me ginger garlic paste, hari mirch or sare masale dal kar bhoone ge….phr us ne tomato paste bana kar dal denge. or phr boil gosht dal kar oil chutne tak pakne ke lye rakh denge..
- Phir fry palak or salan ko mix kar ke dam ane tak pakana hai..
- Or phir mazedar sa aloo palak gosht tayar hai…
If you find this Aloo palak gosht recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.