Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moms Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms taco salad recipe. To make moms taco salad you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moms Taco Salad:
- Provide 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Get 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 of large can of dark red Kiney beans raised and drained.
- Provide 2-3 of large tomatoes cut up.
- Get 1 bag of Mexican taco cheese (about 3 cups).
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Take 1 bottle of French dressing (or western dressing).
- Get 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos (crushed).
Steps to make Moms Taco Salad:
- Brown hamburger meat (I used my instant pot).
- Drain hamburger meat add taco seasoning packet following directions on package. Let hamburger meat cool I set it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut up tomatoes in bite size pieces, cut up all the lettuce.
- Drain and rinse kidney beans.
- Crush up bag of Doritos up a little.
- Hamburger must be completely cool or it will melt the cheese you don’t want the cheese to melt..
- In a big bowl add the meat, tomatoes, kidney beans, cheese..
- If you are severing this right away Add the all lettuce, chips, and French dressing. If you are not severing this right away then wait to add the rest of the ingredients till you are ready to sever it. If you don’t it gets soggy.
- You don’t have to use all of the dressing, I use about more than half of a bottle, it Depends on how dry or wet you want it..
- You can also add Banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, hot sauce when making Single plates..
- This is a eat the same day recipe, it don’t hold good for the next day, the chips and lettuce gets soggy. It a great dish for summer bbq or a meal all on its own..
If you find this Moms Taco Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.