Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dry curry using curry roux recipe. To cook easy dry curry using curry roux you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Provide 200 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of appropriate amount Vegetables of your choice (e.g. aubergine).
- Get 50 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get 70 grams of Canned beans.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 block of Japanese curry roux.
Instructions to make Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Finely chop the onion, and mince the other vegetables into 5mm~1cm cubes..
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add onions and season with salt and pepper. Brown the onion slowly over low~medium heat..
- Add other vegetables, add ground meat, then fry further..
- Add water, soup stock granules and ketchup and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, add curry roux and stir well..
- Add frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a little while. Add the mixed beans and stir well. Then it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. It will be more delicious if you add a boiled egg/fried egg/soft poached egg..
If you find this Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.