Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. To make vegan coconut lentil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Take of medium onion.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Use of piece ginger.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- You need of red curry powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Get of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take of red lentils.
- Use of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Provide of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- You need of sea salt (optional to taste).
Instructions to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.