Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- You need 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Provide 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Get 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- Get 50 grams of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 800 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Use 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.