Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tomato soup recipe. To make homemade tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade tomato soup:
- Use 2 kg of tomatoes.
- Prepare of I medium sized onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 Tbs of tomato purée.
- Prepare 300 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Good pinch of black pepper, white if you prefer.
- Use Splash of good balsamic vinegar.
- Use 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 60 ml of single cream.
Instructions to make Homemade tomato soup:
- A good heavy saucepan is needed for this recipe as I use a stick blender to blend in the pan once it’s cooked and cooled.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the pan with olive oil. Fry until softened.
- Next add roughly chopped garlic and fry until the sizzling slows, careful not to burn it..
- Next add the tomatoes roughly chopped and allow them to cook down slightly releasing their juices..
- Now add tomato purée stir in and cook out for a minute.
- Next add stock of your choice and all the seasoning, including the balsamic vinegar and allow to simmer gently for around an hour..
- Allow the mixture to cool and use a stick blender to get a smooth consistency. I prefer to put the soup through a fine sieve once blended to remove seeds and skin. This is entirely up to you..
- Put back on the heat once blended and slowly add the cream… again this is optional I just find it adds that extra little luxury… enjoy with home made bread or garlic croutons. Perfect for a cold evening. Filling and satiy👌🏼👌🏼.
If you find this Homemade tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.