Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. You can cook quick and easy lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Take of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- You need of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get of Meat Sauce.
- Take of lean ground beef.
- Get of large onion, chopped.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Prepare of pasta sauce.
- Use of dried basil.
- Get of Filling.
- Take of egg.
- Provide of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Prepare of grated parmesean cheese.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.