Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage recipe. You can cook easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare 1/4 of head, roughly chopped Chinese cabbage.
- Provide 1 of onion roughly cut into small pieces Onion.
- Use 1/4 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of as much as you'd like Corn.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Provide 100 of grams, cut into short strips Ham or bacon.
- Prepare 1 small of bowl full Leftover sashimi, mixed seafood, or the like.
- Prepare 1 dash of White wine or sake.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of White pepper.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules or consomme.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 300 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 of Butter and/or vegetable oil (a small amount of each).
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or parsley (optional).
Instructions to make Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare the leftover frozen sashimi. Cut into bite-sized pieces, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of wine (or sake)..
- (If you're using frozen mixed seafood instead of sashimi, then you don't have to cut it up).
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into rough chunks, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 4 minutes. It cooks quickly this way, so you can eat it quickly..
- So, it should look like this..
- Use medium-low heat. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil and butter. Add the onion, carrot, and bacon, and saute well. Add the seafood. When the everything has cooked through….
- Add 500 ml of hot water, the bay leaf, and the soup stock. Then add the Chinese cabbage. When the cabbage is tender, add 300 ml of milk..
- When the milk starts to boil, lower the heat. Grate the potato directly into the pot..
- With a spatula, gently stir while it simmers… and thickens. It will quickly become a sufficiently creamy texture..
- Sprinkle salt and white pepper to taste, and it's finished. You don't even need to use roux (or flour). It's easy and light on the stomach..
- If it's too thick, add milk. If it's too thin, add more potato to adjust. In Step 5, cooking with rice is also delicious..
If you find this Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.