Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy rainbow pork pot roast recipe. To make quick & easy rainbow pork pot roast you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast:
- Get 1 half of red onion.
- Take 1 bunch of rainbow carrots.
- Get 1 bunch of parsnips.
- Provide 6-8 of Red skinned Potatoes.
- Use 1 of marinated pork roast.
- Use 1 packet of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of chicken and tomato bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 of Green Onion.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place roast in casserole pan and shake onion soup mix all around and on top of roast. Place bouillon cubes on either side of roast. Add 2 cups of water. Let sit while you prepare veggies..
- Cut veggies into quarters and place all around pork roast in pan. Add preferred seasonings. (I use alot of "garlic and herb" flavored Mrs. Dash!) Top with chopped green onion..
- Add 4-6 more cups of water depending on your pan, vegetable, and serving sizes. Bake for 60-90 mins or until veggies are softened..
- Serve and Enjoy! (Then tell your kids after they eat it all that they just ate parsnips! 😊 mwuahaha).
If you find this Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.