Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker split pea soup recipe. You can have slow cooker split pea soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Get 1 package (16 ounces) of dried green split peas, rinsed.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 ounces) of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed fully cooked ham steaks.
- Get 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Mix all ingredients, except the ham, the water & stock, and the bay leaves, into the slow cooker..
- Add the ham and water & stock into the pot, stir everything together..
- Finally, place the bay leaves into the pot..
- Put the lid on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.