Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones recipe. You can have shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- Use of soup—————————.
- Take 5 1/2 lb of large shrimp deveined.
- Get 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of large onions chopped.
- Prepare 5 of large tomatoes skinned and seeded chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of red aji chili paste.
- Get 2 1/4 lb of fava beans.
- Take 2 1/4 lb of peas.
- You need 14 of small yellow potatoes.
- Use 3 ears of corn cut into 2 inch slices.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of fresh farmers cheese cut into cubes.
- Get 12 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 6 1/2 quart of water.
- Take of red chili sauce——————.
- Provide 1/2 cup of farmers cheese cubed.
- Use 4 of red hot peppers.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- Peel and de-vein shrimp reserve heads and shells save 12 whole shrimp for decoration..
- Put 6 1/2 quarts of water in a pot add heads and shells to water, and salt boil for 45 minutes then strain..
- In a sauce pan sauteed onions garlic and tomatoes, add ketchup, red hot chili paste, cumin, salt, pepper, and shrimp bodies..
- After 45 minutes before serving add to boiling stock rice, fava beans, peas, and corn..
- In a medium sized pot add 2 quarts of soup/broth. Then poach the eggs in this liquid, you can poach more than one at a time depending on the size of pot..
- In a double boiler cook peeled potatoes or steam till done..
- Add milk, cheese, whole shrimp, and oregano after rice is done.
- In individual bowls serve potatoes pour soup over top place a whole shrimp and poached egg on top of each serves 12.
- For the sauce boil the red hot chili's in water desired devein peppers blend with rest ingredients serve in it's own little dish on side with the cheese added at the last..
If you find this Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.