Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's ez wings stew with skinny fries 🍟🍗🍲 recipe. To cook tex's ez wings stew with skinny fries 🍟🍗🍲 you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲:
- Use of chicken wings.
- Take of floury potatoes.
- Prepare of instant Cream of Chicken soup (I'm using Heinz Cup Soup).
- Get of hot water.
- Get of mixed peas and sweetcorn (frozen is fine).
- Take of carrot.
- Use of chicken OXO cube.
- Use of ketchup.
- Prepare of vegetable bouillon powder or 1 vegetable stock cube.
- Get of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲:
- Slice carrots into rounds.
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise into thin slices. A steel-toothed Afro/Pik comb will make this much easier….
- Repeat with the slices making into thin fries.
- Add the instant soup powder to the saucepan and add the hot water. Bring to the boil. Whisk thoroughly, then turn down to a medium heat and whisk in the ketchup, bouillon powder, and OXO cube.
- When thoroughly mixed add the carrots and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C (400°F). Season the wings generously with salt, pepper, and thyme. Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cover the saucepan. Allow the sauce to cool while the chicken cooks.
- When the chicken is cooked, reheat the sauce on a low heat, and add the chicken. Cover the saucepan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peas & sweetcorn, cover, and simmer for a further 6-8 minutes.
- Cook the fries at 190°C or 375°F for 2-3 minutes until they float in the oil, and rattle in the basket when shaken.
If you find this Tex's Ez Wings Stew with Skinny Fries 🍟🍗🍲 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.