Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. You can have tuscan white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Get 6 strips of bacon (diced).
- Use 2 of large green onion (diced small).
- Take 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Use 3 of celery stalks (diced small) optional.
- Take 6 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 cans of (14.5) Great Northern Beans.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Instructions to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside..
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds – 1 minute..
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan..
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes..
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture..
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup..
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.