Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheese potato soup recipe. You can cook broccoli & cheese potato soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- Use of cubed peeled potatoes.
- You need of medium onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Get of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of fat-free milk.
- Use of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Minced fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
If you find this Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.