Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook smokey chicken noodle soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take of Chicken.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Get of Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Take 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- Prepare 28 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Provide To taste of ground white pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Provide of Topping.
- Take To taste of sour cream.
Instructions to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..
If you find this Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.