Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Provide of Butternut Squash seeded, peeled, chopped.
- Get of yellow onion sliced into half moons thinly.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of coriander seeds crushed.
- Get of rosemary crushed with coriander.
- Prepare of ground sage.
- Take of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of or less heavy cream.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel seed and chop squash.
- Slice onion and crush the coriander and rosemary.
- Put butter and onion into pot and saute.
- Add seasonings.
- Add squash and stock.
- Cook until squash is very very soft. Turn off heat.
- I use a food mill but a blender works just as well. Laddle into blender only half and whizz until nicely creamy..
- Finish blending all mixture and pour back into pot. Check salt and pepper adding if needed..
- Set soup to simmer. When simmering, turn off heat and slowly drizzle in the cream. I only used 1/8th a cup of cream use as much as you would like..
- Stir cream in and serve. We put chopped cooked bacon and a little cheddar. Enjoy!.
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.